Learn your way to success
- Learn every day
- Understand how we ‘operate’
- Latest thinking – greatest authors
- Build smart habits
- Conquer bad habits
- Share with others
If you believe ongoing investment in your own education is critical to living your best life, then we’ve got a life-changing offer for you. Brian Johnson’s Optimise your Life is a brilliant resource, covering a wide range of topics from psychology to nutrition to meditation to getting things done.
Plan, Brainstorm, Solve Problems with Xmind
- Plan and brainstorm
- Rich variety of styles and icons
- Multiple tabs, with drill-down between them
- Free version with lots of capability
Xmind is really great mind-mapping software that allows you to build complex diagrams, simply. It is very powerful, even in the free version, and is an excellent tool for a broad range of brainstorming, problem-solving and data visualisation challenges.
Manage shared projects with Trello
- Great tool for shared projects (business or personal)
- Visually appealing, shows changes easily, handles lots of tasks
- Free version or paid
A great starting point for collaboration project, with this easy to use task management tool. Good for communicating the state of play, with colourful labels and a calendar function if that is the view you want. Works on all devices, including smartphones, so can be updated on the move.